accountsecurity Svg Vector Icons : http://www.onlinewebfonts.com/icon android apple arrow_left arrow_right arrow-down arrow-up arrows bagcoin-icon calendarico camera checked2 circle_warning circle-eye circle-noad circle-nopub circle-one-e circle-one circle-smile clock close control-icon credit desktop device_1 device_2 device_3 device_4 discord discover_01 discover_02 discover_03 discover_icon_01 discover_icon_02 discover_icon_03 dub-icon emoji_1 emoji_2 emoji_3 emoji_4 experience-icon eye_closed eye fa-exclamation-trianglefa-flagfa-shieldfacebook-carre facebook gauge-arrow gauge gift googleplus grid hd_quality heart_moins heart_plus heart ic_editic_fullscreenicon_video_off icon_video_unfilled icon_video icon-20 icon-4k icon-51 icon-720 icon-checked icon-credit icon-download icon-hd icon-plus-subscription infini instagram interrogationlaptop linkedin list lock logo_android logo_animeboy logo_apple logo_firetv logo_playstation logo_windows Xbox Logo logo-big logo-icon mail marker mobile_tablet next no_advert_en no_advert_fr no_advert_sc no_limit_access notification play_triangle play-show play-small play plus portable_pc prev ps4 qr-wakanim reply search share small-free-icon small-noad-icon star subscription_free subscription_noad subscription_nopub subtitled-icon support_01 thumbdown thumbup toggledown toggleup triangle trophee twitter unlimited_streaming unlimitedstream-icon vkontakte xbox youtubeimage/svg+xml
×Warning You can browse the catalog and the website (news, discussions, etc.) but you can't see any episode from your country.
Click here to access to your catalog

The volume of the anime is way too low compared to the Wakanim splash video

• I haven't bought a subscription for Wakanim yet because I'm already paying for HBO, Netflix and Crunchyroll, so I don't really want to pay for yet another monthly service. So I'm just using the free streaming for the anime that supports it, and I'm fine with watching ads.

However, the anime volume is super low and I always have to turn up the volume to the max, but then when the Wakanim splash video starts playing, it is suddenly so loud that it almost sounds like my speakers are breaking.

Please adjust the volume so they are more normalized, either by setting the volume on the anime higher, or lower the volume on the Wakanim splash video.

• this is just another marketing tool to get us pay the monthly sub
    Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher

• @mythril a dit :
    Je n'ai pas encore acheté d'abonnement pour Wakanim, car je paie déjà pour HBO, Netflix et Crunchyroll, alors je ne veux pas vraiment payer pour un autre service mensuel. Donc, j'utilise simplement le streaming gratuit pour l'anime qui le supporte, et ça me convient de regarder des publicités. Adobe Reader iTunes
    > Discord

Je n'ai pas encore acheté d'abonnement pour Wakanim, car je paie déjà pour HBO, Netflix et Crunchyroll, alors je ne veux pas vraiment payer pour un autre service mensuel. Donc, j'utilise simplement le streaming gratuit pour l'anime qui le supporte, et ça me convient de regarder des publicités.

• @mythril a dit :
    akanim yet because I'm already paying for HBO, Netflix and Crunchyroll, so I don't really want to pay for yet another monthly service. So I'm just using the free streaming for the anime that supports it, and I'm fine with watching ads.
    >
    > However, the anime volume is super low and I always have to turn up the volume to the max, but then when the Wakanim splash video starts playing, it is suddenly so loud that it almost sounds like my speakers are breaking.
    >
    > Please adjust the volume so they are more normalized, either by setti

Our setting for loudness is the same as TV (-23 LUFS), it is usually lower than the ads (that doesn't care about standards).

• If you don't want to pay for a sub then you could always just buy individual anime series on here.

That is certainly a valid option! I'll think about it I guess.

• @mythril a dit :
    I haven't bought a subscription for Wakanim yet because I'm already paying for HBO, Netflix and Crunchyroll, so I don't really want to pay for yet another monthly service. So I'm just using the free streaming for the anime that supports it, and I'm fine with watching ads.

If you don't want to pay for a sub then you could always just buy individual anime series on here. They are all DRM free and you can simply purchase the once interesting you - and then download them and play them where ever and however you want. Hell I'd argue that buying anime's off wakanim is better deal then subscribing.

PS you'll also get rid of the ads if you buy a anime.

• @zuntenshi To be fair, the volume on the anime isn't really a problem. I can hear everything just fine when I have my PC volume set up to 70-100.

The problem really is just that the Wakanim self-ad that plays at the start, in the middle 2-3 times and then at the end of each episode is ear-burstingly loud unless I turn the volume down to below 20 while it's playing!

• Just curious, is it on specific videos or all of them? Cause the audio is perfectly fine for me, and that's on PC and Tablet. I do agree with Wakanim logo is way to loud though.