accountsecurity Svg Vector Icons : http://www.onlinewebfonts.com/icon android apple arrow_left arrow_right arrow-down arrow-up arrows bagcoin-icon calendarico camera checked2 circle_warning circle-eye circle-noad circle-nopub circle-one-e circle-one circle-smile clock close control-icon credit desktop device_1 device_2 device_3 device_4 discord discover_01 discover_02 discover_03 discover_icon_01 discover_icon_02 discover_icon_03 dub-icon emoji_1 emoji_2 emoji_3 emoji_4 experience-icon eye_closed eye fa-exclamation-trianglefa-flagfa-shieldfacebook-carre facebook gauge-arrow gauge gift googleplus grid hd_quality heart_moins heart_plus heart ic_editic_fullscreenicon_video_off icon_video_unfilled icon_video icon-20 icon-4k icon-51 icon-720 icon-checked icon-credit icon-download icon-hd icon-plus-subscription infini instagram interrogationlaptop linkedin list lock logo_android logo_animeboy logo_apple logo_firetv logo_playstation logo_windows Xbox Logo logo-big logo-icon mail marker mobile_tablet next no_advert_en no_advert_fr no_advert_sc no_limit_access notification play_triangle play-show play-small play plus portable_pc prev ps4 qr-wakanim reply search share small-free-icon small-noad-icon star subscription_free subscription_noad subscription_nopub subtitled-icon support_01 thumbdown thumbup toggledown toggleup triangle trophee twitter unlimited_streaming unlimitedstream-icon vkontakte xbox youtubeimage/svg+xml
×Warning You can browse the catalog and the website (news, discussions, etc.) but you can't see any episode from your country.
Click here to access to your catalog

Our anime requests we want wakanim to consider

• This Topic is our way to inform WAKANIM about our anime requests
    I figured it would be a great idea to create a topic for us to use, to be able to
    inform WAKANIM about shows we want to be added or atleast make them
    consider adding in a later state. Cause of course do we, the community
    know that WAKANIM need to be able to simulcast or stream series which
    takes both time and Money.

But what better way to be able to get through to Wakanim than a specific
    thread in which they can take a look and see what their community would like
    to see more of.

• ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - Tate No Yuusha No Nariagari (The Rising Of The Shield Hero)

- Akame Ga Kill

- Yahari Ore No Seishun Love Comedy Wa Machigatteiru
    (My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected)

- Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime)

- Nanatsu no Taizai (The Seven Deadly Sins) (Season 1, 2, 3)

- One Piece

- Black Clover

- Fairy Tail

- Haikyuu (Season 1, 2, 3)

- Kuroko no basket (season 1, 2, 3)

- Kuroko no Basket: Last Game (Movie)

- Shokugeki No Souma (Food Wars!) (Season 1, 2, 3.1, 3.2)

- Kimi No Na Wa (Your Name) (Movie)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Gate
    One Punch Man
    Fairy Tail
    Overlord
    One Piece

• I do not really know the whole thing with getting rights for an anime to be broadcast in a country works. But the demand is obviously here and only focusing on new titles today is a little of a shame. My self I would love to be able to watch older shows here as well as the newer titles. As I already have seen a whole lot it's nice to rewatch a title now and then. But that is not always an easy thing to do. Since purchasing episodes and a whole show is a thing here, that's something I'm interested in doing. However, that is much more relevant with an older title than a brand new for me. If for an example Code Geass, Ghost in the shell or perhaps Metropolis would be available here. I would very likely buy them because that is titled I'm more interested in having available to more than in the cloud. I believe Wakanim can provide this but it's still a struggle it seems.

Today old titles are kind of as requested as brand new titles because of various reasons. Recommendations, Nostalgic is a few of them. So I plead to Wakanim to do more the consider older titles as well. If Wakanim strives to be the largest anime provider in EU this is something that has to be accessible. Otherwise, people will still return to a darker corner.

My self I have been subscribed here from close to the start and I'm actually a bit disappointed by the rate new and old titles have been added here. I had my hopes quite a lot that Wakanim would provide but that seems a little iffy now.

• Hello, I have a few requests that I would, and perhaps the community to be considered.

First of all, when an older title with multiple seasons is added to the collection. Please start from the beginning and not from seasons 2 or 3. It really makes a new view confused. It's much better to have the whole story than just a part of it.

At the current rate, it's very likely that Netflix will have a larger assortment of anime available in Scandinavia.

Now a few titles that I would like to see here, hopefully not in a to distant future.

• Rising of the Shield Hero
  • Black Clover
  • Blue Exorcist (More important because Blue Exorcist Kyoto Saga, is available.)
  • One Punch Man
  • One Punch Man 2
  • Toriko
  • Inusaha
  • Baccano
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • D.Gray-man
  • Deadman Wonderland
  • Elfen Lied
  • Eureka Seven
  • Eureka Seven AO (2nd Season)
  • Fairy Tail
  • Dragon Ball
  • Angel Beats!
  • Another
  • K
  • Kokoro Connect
  • Metropolis

• I would like to see more Fate series, mostly Fate/Zero but others are welcome too

• Special episodes are cool and rare.

• Would be nice if they added some classic shows. Shows like Inuyasha, Cardcaptor Sakura, Doraemon, Sailor Moon, Lupin 3rd, or the older Gegege No Kitaro (we already have the 2018 reboot available).
    I know a lot of anime fans probably already have seen those, they are obvious pics that every anime fan knows about. But there are a lot of newcomers to the anime community that haven't, and then there are people like me that never had access to them because they never aired in my country, so I'm pretty sure a lot of people would find Wakanim more attractive if the classics were available.

Also, I still haven't found a licensor that allows me to watch some of the biggest anime shows out there.
    Where is One Piece?
    Where is Case Closed/Detective Conan?
    I know those are at Funimation and Crunchyroll, but Funimation is only available in North America and Crunchyroll doesn't allow those shows for my region. I have checked other forums and it doesn't seem like there are any European licensors that has them. Which I find strange considering the popularity of them.

• Would love to see aniplex titles like The Garden of Sinners, Blast of Tempest and the rest of the monogatari series on here. There are also lots of other good shows that don't seem to be licensed by other companies here like Katanagatari and Samurai Champloo and so on.

• I would like you to add nichijou please.

from sweden : )

• Will Wakanim ever consider adding DDL releases with softsubs or RAW?

I'm not asking for Japanese captions, which would've been simply perfect and a dream come true, but I do prefer to watch anime without translation.

As for anime requests, there's a niche that's not currently covered by any streaming service - series for younger audiences, but nonetheless popular with adults as well, like Shinkalion, or long-running franchises like Precure and Aikatsu. I don't know how challenging would it be to license these series that are so heavily linked with huge toy companies, but just as an idea.